- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 1/2 Cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 Cup Catalina salad dressing
- Tortilla chips
- 1 Cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3 Cups shredded lettuce
- 2 Cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 Pound ground turkey or beef
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the taco seasoning; cool.
Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into meat mixture. Add the lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onion, green pepper and dressing; toss to coat. Serve with tortilla chips.