This dips is great to serve as an appetizer at a tailgating party. It's similiar to the spinach dip, but with a nice twist. Guests can enjoy it as they watch the game.
- 10 Ounces box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 Cup drained and chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 8 Ounces container sour cream
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped yellow onion
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 packet dry vegetable soup mix
- pepper to taste
- 1 Dash of ground red pepper, optional
Thaw spinach completely, and squeeze dry in paper towels. Transfer to a large bowl and add red peppers, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, vegetable soup mix, pepper, and ground red pepper, if using.
Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla, pita, or bagel chips.