- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 2 Teaspoons cinnamon, preferably McCormick Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon allspice, preferably McCormick Ground Allspice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon pepper, McCormick Ground Pepper Black
- 1/4 Teaspoon nutmeg, preferably McCormick Ground Nutmeg
- 1 egg white
- 3 Cups mixed nuts, such as almonds, cashews, peanuts and pecans
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Mix sugar, cinnamon, allspice, seasoned salt, pepper and nutmeg in small bowl until well blended.
Beat egg white in large bowl until foamy.
Add nuts; toss to coat well.
Add spice mixture; toss to coat nuts evenly.
Spread nuts in a single layer on lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake 1 hour, stirring once.
Cool slightly and break apart.
Store in airtight container up to 2 weeks.