Prepare using baby arugula instead of the mixed baby greens and/or toasted PLANTERS Sliced Almonds instead of the walnuts. Or, use your favorite combination of tender salad greens and toasted chopped PLANTERS Nuts.
The walnuts can be glazed before adding to the salad. Just combine nuts and 2 Tablespoons sugar in skillet; cook and stir on medium heat 3 to 5 min. or until sugar is melted and nuts are evenly glazed. Cool completely.
- 1 pkg. (5 ounces) mixed baby greens
- 1 Cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 Cup ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons coarsely chopped PLANTERS Walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 Cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Combine all ingredients except dressing in large bowl.
Add dressing just before serving; mix lightly.