New Twists on a Spring Dinner Party
Dear winter: you were fun for about a week, but we really don’t like you. We’re tired of putting on jackets and really bored of eating soup.
We think you should leave so we can welcome spring with all of its delightful perks.
While it might be a tad too early to start wearing sandals, it’s the perfect moment to host a spring dinner party. Berries are back in season and so are our favorite greens, like asparagus and green beans.
So this Sunday, invite some friends over for a home-cooked meal and pick out a bright colored tablecloth, add a fresh arrangement of seasonal flowers, and dare we say it, eat alfresco, but only if the weather is really nice!
After all, only a few things are worth celebrating more than good old spring’s return.
This article was originally published on March, 8, 2013.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record