Chobani Greek Yogurt
This is the perfect recipe to make for your next football watch party. Go to the grocery store buy a bag of chips and serve them with this delicious dip. The best part is that this recipe is made with Chobani yogurt. By swapping in Chobani Greek Yogurt, you’re serving up natural flavors that are not genetically modified (non-GMO), scoring a touchdown in your kitchen on game day!
- 1/2 Cup Chobani blended plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Cup low-fat cream cheese
- 5 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 Teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 Ounces can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 2 nine ounce packages frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed dry in paper towels
- 2 nine ounce packages frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, chopped
- 1/2 Cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Chips or fresh bread, for serving
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl stir together Chobani, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, lemon juice, hot sauce, salt and pepper. Mix in the water chestnuts and then the spinach and artichokes.
Lightly coat an 8-in baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer the spinach-artichoke mixture to the prepared pan and sprinkle with feta.
Bake until the top of the dip begins to brown, about 30 minutes. Serve with pita chips or bread.