- 7 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 Cup half-and-half
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 Teaspoon dried parsley
- One store-bought or homemade 9-inch pie crust
- 1 box frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 1/2 Pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Cup shredded Gruyère cheese
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, half-and-half, salt, pepper, and parsley, whisking well.
Fit the 9-inch pie crust into a quiche pan or pie plate.
First add the spinach and bacon, then pour the egg mixture. Top with the cheese and, using a fork, stir to combine.
Bake for 30-35 minutes until the egg mixture is set.