- 1/8 Cup Sriracha chile sauce
- 1/8 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 handful cilantro, roughly chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 Teaspoon sugar
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 Pounds large shrimp, deveined
Mix together the Sriracha, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, cilantro, and sugar. Season aggressively with salt and pepper. Put in a 1-gallon plastic bag, add the shrimp, and mix together in the bag. Marinate in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours, or longer.
Heat a grill. Skewer the shrimp (4 to 6 shrimp per skewer) and grill until pink and delicious, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove the shrimp from the grill, slide the shrimp from the skewer using a fork, and pile on a serving platter. Sprinkle with finely chopped cilantro, and spear toothpicks in a few shrimp. Watch them disappear.