- One 15-ounce can pumpkin purée
- 4 Cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 Cup white chocolate
- 3/4 Cups super fine sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, or cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger
- 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
Combine the pumpkin purée, 1 cup of the cream, the chocolate, sugar, and spice in a medium saucepan. Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes. Cool completely.
Whip 3 cups of cream and 1 tablespoon of the vanilla to soft peaks, and fold into cooled pumpkin mixture.
Pour into a serving dish. Mix the rest of the cream and vanilla in a mixer to create the whipped cream and top the mousse with it.