A fantastic, healthy snack that’s sure to please! If hot and spicy isn’t your thing, take the nuts in a fall directions with a sweeter spice combo like cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and a dash of cardamom.
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Cups whole almonds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine chili powder, olive oil, kosher salt, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and pepper; add almonds and toss to coat. Transfer mixture to a 13-by-9-by-2 inch baking pan.
Bake about 10 minutes or until almonds are toasted, stirring twice. Cool almonds completely before serving. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.