Sour Cream and Dill Potato Salad
If you’re not one for mayonnaise, this easy potato salad swaps in the thick condiment with two lighter options: sour cream and Greek yogurt. Cucumber and dill are added for a fresh burst of flavor, making this a well-rounded potato salad with all of the flavors we know and love.
- 3/4 Pounds fingerling potatoes
- 1/2 Cup diced English cucumber
- 2 Tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon chopped dill
- 1/4 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place a saucepan filled 2/3 with water over high heat. Cut the potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Add the potatoes to pan; cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-high and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain.
Combine the cucumber, sour cream, yogurt, dill, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the drained potatoes to the cucumber mixture, and toss gently to coat.