Omaha Steaks Cooked Snow Crab Claws are the perfect way to cut down the prep time in this recipe for Snow Crab Claws with Cilantro Aioli. Because the crab is already cooked, the only thing left to do is combine ingredients like mayonnaise, jalapeños, cilantro, and lime juice to make the aioli, and voilà, you have a healthy and decadent meal.
- 1 box Omaha Steaks Cooked Snow Crab Claws
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1/4 Cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 Cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon jalapeño, minced
Thaw snow crab claws in refrigerator for approximately 8 hours. Meanwhile, combine all other ingredients in a mixing bowl to make the aioli. Mix well. Refrigerate before serving. When the claws have thawed, serve with cilantro aioli sauce for dipping. Garnish with fresh lemon or lime.