Try this delicious Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken and Rice Soup that is loaded with flavor.
- 3 seasoned chicken breasts, browned and cooked
- 6 stalks of celery, sliced
- 1 large yellow onion, diced small
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 12 Cups chicken stock
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- Juice of 4 lemons
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 6 Cups long grain rice, cooked
- Fresh chervil, for garnish
Place all of the ingredients except for the lemon juice, salt, pepper, rice, and chervil in a slow cooker on low heat for 6 hours.
Before serving squeeze in lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Serve with cooked rice and fresh chervil.