Keep dinner prep to 10 minutes with store-bought pasta sauce, cooked diced potatoes, and frozen mixed vegetables.
- 1 jar (16 ounce) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups refrigerated cooked diced potatoes with onions (from 20 ouncebag)
- 1 bag (1 pound) frozen mixed vegetables, such as Green Giant
- 1 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 3/4 cup water
In small bowl, mix pasta sauce, water, basil and salt.
Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker, layer half each of the potatoes, chicken strips, frozen vegetables and pasta sauce. Repeat layers ending with pasta sauce.
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours.