Kick your barbeque standards up a notch with this one-of-a-kind creamy blend of sweet and tangy that can’t go unnoticed. Celebrate summer with a side of awesome served a whole new way. With the bold, tangy flavors, be proud to show guests how you break the rules of slaw by taking it from the side of the plate to the top – the top of the burger, that is.
- 2 Pounds lean ground beef
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic powder
- 3/4 Cups mayonnaise, such as Miracle Whip Dressing
- 14 Ounces coleslaw blend
- 8 Ounces crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 2 Teaspoons sriracha sauce (hot chili sauce)
- 1/4 Cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 hamburger buns
Preheat a charcoal or gas grill to high.
Mix meat, garlic powder, and 1/4 cup dressing just until blended; shape into 8 (1/2-inch-thick) patties. Grill 5 to 6 min. on each side or until cooked through.
In a bowl, combine remaining dressing with all remaining ingredients except buns.
Place the burgers on the hamburger buns and top with the slaw.