- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 Cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 Cup chopped zucchini
- 1/4 Cup chopped yellow squash
- 1/4 Cup chopped red bell pepper
- 8 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried basil
- 1 Teaspoon dried oregano
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 small whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 Ounce crumbled feta
- Green chile sauce, for garnish
Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add the onion and let it cook, without stirring, for 2 minutes so that the onion just starts to brown.
Toss the onion in the pan and add the remaining vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cover. After 2 minutes, add the basil and oregano and stir. Cover and cook for 2 more minutes.
Warm the taco shells in a skillet or in the microwave for a few seconds. Split the veggie filling between the two shells, sprinkle with feta, and finish with hot sauce.