An easy dish to impress that special someone and simple in that prep time is as long as you have dependent on your hunger level. The home run comes when a bite of cutlet is combined with refreshing bits of avocado (obviously) tomatoes, feta, and olive oil — creating a detonation of flavors in your mouth.
- 6-8 boneless pork cutlets (2 per person), ¼-inch thick
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Cajun seasoning blend
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 ripe Hass avocados (half an avocado for each person), sliced
- ½ cup Bulgarian feta cheese, crumbled with a fork
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Rub cutlets with olive oil and Cajun seasoning on both sides. (You can let sit to marinate for about 30 minutes or continue to add spices once cutlets are in the pan for added flavor – depending on how much time you have.)
Cook cutlets in a hot pan over medium heat for about 3-4 minutes on both sides. Plate and disperse the tomatoes and avocado alongside the meat, mixing them together. Drizzle crumbled feta and olive oil over meat and tomato-avocado mixture. Garnish with parsley, then season lightly with salt and pepper.