Step out of the box, and give this recipe a try. These rich, fudgy brownies are irresistible.
- 3/4 Cups butter, softened
- 2/3 Cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 Cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7/8 Cups all-purpose flour
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add butter and chocolate chips to WildSide jar. Secure lid and select "Batter." Add eggs, cocoa, sugar, and vanilla to jar and secure lid. Press "Pulse" 3–5 times. Add flour and secure lid. Pulse 3–5 times, and use spatula to scrape down sides of jar.
Pour into greased 9-x-9-inch or 11-x-7-inch pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.