- 2-3 Pounds shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 serrano pepper or jalapeño, diced
- 8 limes, squeezed
- 8 lemons, squeezed
- 2 oranges, squeezed
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 radishes, shaved paper thin
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
Blanche the shrimp in boiling water for about 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Cut the shrimp in ½ lengthwise and add to a bowl. Add the citrus juice and marinate for 2 hours. Add tomatoes, chilies, and cilantro and marinate for 10 minutes. Add avocados and cucumber before service. Garnish with sliced radish.