Sensational Turkey Noodle Soup
Campbell's Kitchen gives us their recipe for sensational turkey noodle soup.
- 3 1/2 Cups Swanson chicken broth
- 1 medium carrot, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 stalk celery, slices (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 Cup uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 Cup cubed cooked turkey
- Generous dash of ground black pepper
Heat the broth, black pepper, carrot, and celery in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir the noodles and turkey in the saucepan. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the noodles are tender.