Cooking Blogs: Scalloped Potatoes and Ham, and More Links
Every day, The Daily Meal rounds up stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A spatch-cooked chicken recipe with Dijon mustard and garlic that makes roasting a chicken easy. [For the Love of Cooking]
• Don't be bested by this mushroom quiche, says Kristen of Smitten Kitchen; her advice for a fluffy quiche is to keep the dough cold. [Smitten Kitchen]
• For a rich dessert, a no-bake chocolate cake with peanut butter lets chocolate lovers decide on the flavor; a mix of dark and milk chocolates, or a rich blend of cocoa. [The Stone Soup]
• A variation of the tres leches cake, the coconut tres leches cupcake is a soft-soaked cake topped with whipped cream. [How Sweat It Is]
• Still craving Easter ham? Try scalloped potatoes and ham for dinner; with Cheddar cheese and onions, the potatoes are a hit. [Pioneer Woman]