- 1 Bartlett pear, halved, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed with a press
- 1 Cup thinly sliced butternut squarsh
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Granny Smith apple, halved and thinly sliced
- Flour, for rolling
- 1 Cup thinly sliced Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 Cup whole-wheat pizza dough
- 1 Cup red grapes, halved
In a small skillet, heat oil, garlic, and salt over medium heat for 2 minutes until garlic is golden brown. Remove from heat.
On a lightly floured surface with a lightly floured rolling pin, roll dough out to a circle about 14 inches in diameter. If the dough pulls back strongly, stop rolling, cover the dough with a kitchen towel, and let rest 10 minutes before continuing. Transfer dough to a round pizza pan, stone, or large baking sheet; reshape dough as needed.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and place a rack in the lowest position of the oven.
Brush dough with 1 tablespoon garlic-infused oil. Spread sliced apple, pear, potatoes, and butternut squash in concentric circles, leaving a 1-inch border. Brush entire surface with remaining oil. Bake 20 minutes. Add grapes and bake 10 minutes longer. Let cool for 5 minutes; slice and serve.