- Two 5-ounce salmon fillets
- 1/2 Teaspoon Spanish paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ciabatta rolls, sliced and toasted
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- Dash of Sriracha
- 4 slices tomato
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 4 pieces bacon,cooked crisp
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
In a small bowl, mix together the paprika and sugar. Season the salmon fillets with the spice mixture.
Heat the oil in sauté pan over medium heat and cook until the sugar forms a nice brown crust on both sides.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and Sriracha. Spread the mixture on the rolls. Add the salmon to each roll and layer on the tomato, lettuce, bacon, and avocado. Serve hot.