- 1 pound fresh sushi-grade salmon fillet, skin removed, minced and refrigerated until ready to use
- 3 Connecticut Blue Point oysters, shucked and minced
- Oyster juice to taste
- ½ tablespoon crème fraîche
- 1 tablespoon lemon confit
- ½ cup chives, finely chopped
- Salt and white pepper, to taste
Mix all ingredients together and season well. Divide tartar evenly on four plates and, if desired, serve with small toasts and a shaved fennel and apple salad that’s lightly dressed with oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.