Roasted Beet, Feta & Walnut-Topped Crostini
Don't let the fear of beet stains prevent you from making this perfect party appetizer! When handling cooked or canned beets, it's easy to stain your hands and cutting board from the juices. To prevent this, wear disposable latex gloves and cut beets on a large glass or ceramic plate rather than a cutting board.
Prepare using prepared roasted beets. Look for them in the produce section of your local grocery store.
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
- 1 Pound roasted beets, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts, toasted
- 3 Tablespoons KRAFT Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 pkg. (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (4 ounce) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 French bread baguette (16 ounces), cut into 32 slices, toasted
- 1/2 Cup tightly packed baby arugula
Combine beets, nuts and dressing.
Mix cream cheese, feta and lemon zest until blended; spread onto toast slices.
Top with beet mixture and arugula.