Refreshing Watermelon Salad
Prepare this cool, refreshing salad on a hot summer day and give yourself a juicy pick-me-up at lunchtime. This watermelon salad has only four other ingredients: cucumbers, fresh mint, feta cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette. See why we call it "refreshing"?
Look for cucumbers that are dark green and firm; small bumps on the skin are normal.
Instead of buying a whole watermelon to get the 3 cups chunks needed to prepare this recipe, you can purchase either a miniature watermelon or pre-cut watermelon pieces from your supermarket.
- 3 Cups chopped watermelon (3/4-inch chunks)
- 1 Cup chopped cucumbers (1/4-inch chunks)
- 1/2 Cup crumbled ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 Tablespoons KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Combine ingredients. Serve cold.