- 1 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup Country Crock Simply Delicious
- 3/4 Cups granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Cup shredded zucchini
- 1/2 Cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 Cup raisins
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with no-stick spray; set aside.
Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat Country Crock® Simply Delicious with sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Beat in zucchini.
Gradually beat in flour mixture until blended. Stir in walnuts and raisins. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack; remove from pan and cool completely.