- 1 eight-ounce package whole baby bella mushrooms (cremini) washed, dried, stems removed and reserved
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 Cup yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Zoë’s Spice of Life seasoning, to taste
- 1 half pint Zoë’s Pimento Cheese, softened
- Italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Finely dice the stems that you removed from the baby bella mushrooms.
Heat oil over medium heat in a small nonstick skillet. Add onion, chopped mushrooms stems, and garlic. Cook until mushrooms are tender and have begun to shrink and onion and garlic are fragrant and translucent. Stir in a generous sprinkle of the Spice of Life seasoning, to taste.
Remove from heat. Mix with Zoë’s Pimento Cheese in a small bowl.
Place mushroom caps in a baking dish stem side up 1 to 2 inches apart. Stuff each cap with an even amount of the pimento cheese mixture.
Bake for 5 to 8 minutes, until heated through and mushrooms are tender and cheese is beginning to melt. Let cool slightly and transfer to a serving tray. Garnish with chopped parsley. Enjoy!