- 2 cans (15 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 Cup diced, unpeeled and seeded cucumbers
- 1/4 Cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Teaspoon McCormick Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick Garlic Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick Ground Cumin
Mix corn, cucumber and onion in large bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl until well blended.
Add to corn mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve.