- 2 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 Teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup Country Crock Spread
- 2/3 Cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 Cups firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 bag (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Zebra Drizzle*
Preheat oven to 375°. Grease baking sheets; set aside.
Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat Country Crock® Spread with sugars until light and fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer, about 5 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla, scraping sides occasionally. Gradually beat in flour mixture until blended. Stir in 1 cup EACH semi-sweet and white chocolate chips. Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
Bake 10 minutes or until golden. Let stand 2 minutes on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
Melt 1 cup EACH remaining semi-sweet and white chocolate chips; drizzle over cookies.
By using Country Crock® Spread instead of butter in this recipe, you reduce the amount of saturated fat by 1.5g and save 10 calories per serving.