- 6 thinly sliced chicken tenders
- 1 egg
- 1 Cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- 1 Teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 Ounce nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon mustard powder
- 3/4 Teaspoons celery salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
- Olive oil
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Line cooking sheet with foil; drizzle with olive oil.
Create the breadcrumb mix by combining the breadcrumbs, paprika, 1 teaspoon mustard powder, kosher salt, 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper and thyme together in a bowl and mix until well combined.
In a separate bowl, beat the egg until smooth.
Dip chicken tenders into egg mixture, then coat with bread crumb mixture and place in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
Bake tenders 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and coating is golden brown.
While chicken tenders are cooking, create Greek yogurt ranch dipping sauce by combining in a separate bowl the nonfat Greek yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder, celery salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and garlic powder.
Whisk ingredients together with a fork until smooth/blended.
Serve chicken tenders with ranch dipping sauce.