- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped onion
- 2 Teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 Teaspoons McCormick® Worcestershire Ground Black Pepper Blend, divided
- 1/4 Teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves, crushed
- 2 Pounds ground beef
- 2 slices white bread, crumbled
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 Cup French's® Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Heat oil in small skillet on medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until softened.
Mix seasoned salt, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the Worcestershire Pepper and thyme in small bowl.
Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, cooked onion, milk, eggs and seasoning mixture in large bowl.
Shape into a loaf on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
Bake 55 minutes.
Mix ketchup, brown sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Pepper.
Spread over meat loaf.
Bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until meatloaf is cooked through.
Let stand 10 minutes before serving.