- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 Cup Betty Crocker vanilla frosting
- neon gel food colors (orange, purple and green)
- assorted candy sprinkles, if desired
- 48 Hershey's Kisses, unwrapped
Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). In large bowl, mix cake mix, oil and eggs until soft dough forms.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Divide frosting into 3 small bowls. Tint frosting as desired with food colors. Place frosting in small resealable food-storage plastic bags or disposable decorating bags. Cut off tip of each bag to make 1/4-inch opening.
Pipe 1-inch circle of frosting on top center of each cookie. Sprinkle frosting with candy sprinkles. Press 1 milk chocolate candy into frosting on each cookie. Store cookies tightly covered.