- One bottle of light white wine, such as Broadbent Vinho Verde or the Cantine Giacomo Ascheri Moscato d’Asti
- 3 Cups of light lemonade *
- 2 ounce vodka (unflavored)
- 1 Ounce of Agave nectar
- Sprig of lavender (optional)
- 1 -1 ½ cups of fruit such apples, pears, kiwi, lemon, honeydew and star fruit
Pour vodka and sweetener into a pitcher and stir. Add fruit and let it sit for a few minutes while you measure out the juice. Add lemonade and bottle of low alcohol white wine. (Note – If you use a sweeter wine, such as a Riesling or Moscato, you should decrease the amount of sweetener you add.) Stir. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour. Serve over ice. Be sure to get some fruit in the glass. Garnish with a slice of fruit and/or a sprig of lavender. *As an alternative to store-bought lemonade, you could make your own fresh squeezed lemonade. To keep it light, use minimal sweetener (to taste) – natural sweeteners like agave syrup are preferred.