White Sausage Chili
Spicy, sweet and homey as anything, this chili is the perfect answer to a winter chill.
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon white pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon oregano
- 2 Cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 8 ounce can cannelloni beans, drained
- 1 8 ounce can chicken stock
- 5 spicy sausage links
Remove casing from the sausage and fry the crumbles on the stovetop with the spinach, peppers and onions until cooked and tender.
Pour rest of the ingredients into the pot and simmer on the stovetop for 20 minutes or until slightly boiling.
Allow to cool, serve and enjoy!