- 3 Cups cooked no-salt-added cannellini beans, from 2 (15-ounce cans) beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 4 Cups tightly packed fresh spinach leaves, tough stems removed
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning
In a large mixing bowl combine beans and onion. Slice spinach into thin ribbons and add to the beans.
In a separate small bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar and Italian seasoning. Pour dressing over the bean mixture and stir to combine all ingredients. Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.