- 4 Cups Fresh strawberries, divided
- 1-1/2 Cup Boiling water
- 2 Packages (3 ounces each) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- Ice cubes
- 1 Cup Cold water
- 1 Package (10.75 oounces) prepared pound cake, cut into 10 slices
- 1-1/3 Cup Blueberries, divided
- 2 Packges (8 oounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
Slice 1 cup strawberries; halve remaining strawberries. Set aside. Add boiling water to gelatin mixes in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice to cold water to measure 2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Refrigerate 5 min. or until slightly thickened.
Meanwhile, line bottom of 13x9-inch dish with cake. Add sliced strawberries and 1 cup blueberries to thickened gelatin; stir gently. Spoon over cake. Refrigerate 4 hours or until gelatin is firm.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in COOL WHIP; spread over gelatin. Arrange strawberry halves on cream cheese mixture to resemble stripes of flag. Add remaining blueberries for stars.