Watermelon Radish Slaw
Pounds & Ounces NYC Pub
If you’re looking for a quick side dish for your fried chicken on National Fried Chicken Day, try Margaret LaVetty’s watermelon radish slaw.
* Can use regular watermelon with seeds removed
- 1 quarter of a seedless watermelon, julienned*
- 3 medium watermelon radishes, julienned
- 6 large red radishes, finely sliced
- 10 mint leaves, chiffonade cut
- ¾ Cup rice vinegar
- ½ Cup agave
In a glass bowl, whisk vinegar and agave to thoroughly integrate. Set aside. Place all other ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Pour sweetened vinegar over the mixture and toss thoroughly.