Viki's Foods Crisp Chicken Cutlets are savory and satisfying, with just the slightest hint of sweetness, thanks to the Original Honey Granola. Pair with a side vegetable and roasted potatoes for a well-balanced meal the whole family will love.
For more information about Viki's Foods, please visit www.VikisGranola.com
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 Cup Panko crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Viki's Original Honey Granola
- 1/2 Cup All-purpose flour
- 1.25 Pounds Chicken cutlets
- Vegetable or canola oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Place beaten eggs into a shallow dish.
2. In a food processor, pulse pulse panko crumbs and Viki's Original Honey Granola. Place crumb mixture into a separate shallow dish.
3. Place flour into a third shallow dish.
4. Season chicken cutlets with salt and pepper.
5. Coat a large frying skillet with 1/8 of an inch of vegetable or canola oil and set over medium heat.
6. While oil heats, dip/coat cutlets one by one first into flour dish, then into egg dish, and finally into crumb mixture.
7. Once oil is hot, place cutlets onto frying skillet.
8. When the bottom is golden brown (approximately 3 minutes), flip cutlets and brown the other side until fully cooked through.
9. Transfer to a platter lined with paper towels.
10. Serve and enjoy!