Kids will have fun making these bunnies and even more fun eating their vegetables, like jicama, tomatoes, cucumbers, and edamame. Even the pickiest of eaters will enjoy them! Recipe courtesy of Catherine McCord of Weelicious on behalf of Bolthouse Farms.
- 1 jicama, peeled and sliced into ½-inch circles
- 2 Tablespoons light whipped cream cheese
- 4 chives
- 2 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small Persian cucumber, half sliced into circles and half shaped lengthwise into ears
- 8 edamame
- 2 breakfast radishes, tops removed and sliced lengthwise
- 2 red radishes, sliced into circles
- 8 broccoli florets
- 8 small carrots, peeled
Place a jicama circle on a plate.
Place the cream cheese in a plastic bag and cut a small piece off the corner to create a piping bag.
Pipe ¼ teaspoon of the cream cheese in the center of the jicama slice, press 3 pieces of chives on each side for whiskers, and top with a halved cherry tomato for the nose.
Place ⅛ teaspoon of the cream cheese on the jicama where the eyes will sit, then press on the radishes.
Pipe a dollop of the cream cheese and press in the cucumber slices.
Place a tiny amount of the cream cheese on the cucumbers and press in the edamame.
Place the cucumber ears on top of the jicama and top with the lengthwise pieces of radish.
Place the carrots on the plate and top with broccoli florets.