- 1 Cup powdered sugar, preferably Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/3 Cup honey
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 3/4 Cups heavy cream
- 2 1/4 Cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 Cups premium white chocolate chips
Press two sheets of plastic food wrap on an 8 x 8-inch or 9 x 9-inch square pan, ensure an overhang of plastic. Drop a little oil on plastic and spread it evenly and set aside.
Except for vanilla and white chocolate chips, combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
On medium heat stir to a boil using a heat resistant spatula.
Once boiling, keep stirring for 7 minutes more retaining a low simmering boil.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and chocolate chips.
Pour fudge into prepared pan and place in refrigerator
Wait at least 4 hours before cutting or wait until next day.
Pull fudge out of pan by grabbing edges of plastic.
Remove plastic and then cut in squares or cut in any shape desired.