Valerie Cogswell’s Power Crunch Cheesecake Custard with Raspberries, Whipped Cream and& Graham Cracker Crunch
Valerie Cogswell is a certified nutrition coach and recipe developer with more than10 years of experience. Her decadent and surprisingly lean cheesecake custard recipe will completely upstage the typically unhealthy dessert spread.
- 1/2 Cup custard
- 1 (15 ounce) carton low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/3 heaping cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 scoops protein powder, such as Power Crunch Vanilla Creme Proto Whey Protein Powder
- 1 1/4 Teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/4 Cup crushed graham crackers (broken into tiny pieces)
- fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries or mixed berries (defrosted)
- Real light whipped cream in the can
In a large bowl, whisk together ricotta cheese, mascarpone cheese and almond milk until smooth.
Add Power Crunch Vanilla Crème Proto Whey Protein Powder, pure vanilla, agave nectar and sea salt and continue whisking until very smooth.
Chill for 3 to 4 hours or preferably overnight.
Serve custard in individual glasses. Top with raspberries or mixed berries, a big dollop of light whipped cream and about a sprinkle of graham cracker. Enjoy!