- 2/3 Cups cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt or garlic salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon paprika
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 Tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Heat oven to 450°F. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
Mix Bisquick mix, cheese, salt and paprika in 1-gallon resealable plastic food-storage bag. Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal bag; shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
Bake 12 to 14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes with pancake turner, until no longer pink in center.