- 1 Cup chopped carrots
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 1/2 Cup chopped celery
- 4 Cups Kitchen Basics® All Natural Original Chicken Stock
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Rubbed Sage
- 1/2 Teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 McCormick® Bay Leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 Cup shredded cooked turkey
- 1/2 Cup frozen peas
Mix carrots, onion, celery, stock and seasonings in 6-quart slow cooker.
Cover the pot.
Cook 3 hours on HIGH or 6 hours on LOW.
Stir in noodles and turkey.
Cover and cook 15 minutes longer on HIGH or until noodles are tender.
Stir in peas.
Ladle soup into serving bowls.