- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- sliced pickled jalapeño peppers
- roast turkey, sliced or shredded
- 2 tomatoes, sliced thinly, seeds removed
- Southwest mustard, such as Jack Daniels Spicy Southwest Mustard
Preheat the panini grill to medium-high heat.
For each sandwich: On one bread slice, layer on a slice of cheese, jalapeños, leftover turkey, and tomatoes. Spread a thin layer of mustard on another slice of bread, and place it mustard-side down to close the sandwich.
Grill 3 to 4 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted. Cut in half, serve immediately, and enjoy!