- 2 Cups butternut squash, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Cup green beans, ends trimmed
- 4 Ounces sweet pea greens, such as organicgirl sweet pea greens
- 1 Cup shredded cooked turkey or chicken breast
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 Cup apples, chopped
- 1/3 Cup almonds
- 1/2 Cup feta cheese
- 1/2 Cup lemon agave dressing, such as organicgirl lemon agave dressing
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
To roast the butternut squash, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, toss the squash and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange the squash on a baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 25 minutes or until the squash is tender. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
To blanch the green beans, fill a medium saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Fill a large bowl with ice water. Add the green beans to the boiling water and boil for 3 minutes. Immediately remove them from the pan and chill in the ice water. Drain and dry.
To assemble the salad, add the sweet pea greens to a large bowl. Top with shredded turkey, green beans, chickpeas, apples, almonds, feta, and butternut squash. Toss gently. Serve in salad bowls and top with lemon agave dressing, as desired.