- 1 1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 8 Ounces Truffle Tremor, rind removed and interior crumbled into small pieces
- 1 Tablespoon finely minced sage leaves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 Teaspoons coarse black pepper
In a bowl, cream the butter until smooth. Fold in the cheese, Worcestershire sauce, sage, and pepper.
Form the butter into a 1 ½-inch roll and roll into parchment paper and twist the ends to close. If not using immediately, refrigerate (3 days maximum) or freeze (2 months, maximum). To serve, cut a 1-ounce slice and place on top of hot steak.