- 2 Cups complete honey wheat pancake mix
- 2/3 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 Cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 Cup Melted buttery spread or canola oil
- 1 Teaspoon coconut extract
- 4 Ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 3/4 Cups diced fresh mango, 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 Cup Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk Coconutmilk
Preheat oven to 375°F and line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
Stir together pancake mix, Almond Breeze, sugar, spread and extract in a medium bowl.
Lightly stir in mango and cream cheese.
Spoon into lined cups and sprinkle with almonds.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.