If your mango layer is not orange enough, add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric — the flavor is pretty mild and it has excellent anti-inflammatory properties.
- 1 Cup frozen pineapple
- 1 Cup frozen mango
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 Tablespoon yogurt of choice
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder, such as ALOHA Vanilla Protein
- 2 Teaspoons coconut, such as ALOHA Coconut
- 1/2 Tablespoon chopped fresh ginger (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice (optional)
Add the pineapple and 1/4 cup water to a blender or food processor; if you want a zestier parfait, add the ginger and lemon as well. Blend well and add the purée to a clear glass. For best results, place it in the freezer while you prepare the rest of the parfait.
Blend the mango and 1/4 cup water. Remove the pineapple from the freezer and pour the mango on top of it. Again, place it in your freezer.
Mix your yogurt, ALOHA Protein, and ALOHA Coconut in a bowl. Remove your parfait from the freezer and add the protein yogurt on top. Enjoy!