- 4 slices of Italian country-style bread
- 3 Ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 3 Ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 Ounces white chocolate, chopped
- ¼ Cup toasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped, optional
Scatter 2 slices of country-style bread with the chocolate chunks and the hazelnuts (if using) and top with the remaining two slices of bread.
Toast in a sandwich grill for 2 to 3 minutes, or according to the manufacturer’s instructions, until the bread is golden and toasted and the chocolate is mostly melted. Serve immediately.